*** Please attend Board of Supervisor's Meetings***
The East Allen Township Board of Supervisors meets twice a month to conduct the business of East Allen Township.
This is when you can provide your input as a Township resident during the public comment periods.
All residents are welcome to attend these public meetings.
I was re-elected on November 12th, 2013, for a 6 year term, to the East Allen Township Board of Supervisors, where I've held
public office for the last 16 years. This will be my 4th term as a Supervisor for East Allen Township.
I am married and have two children, one in high school, & one in college. Contributions and volunteers are needed to help
retain this Township seat. Please contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to help in any way. Your votes count!
The people of East Allen Township elect their representatives to the Board of Supervisors, so each & every vote counts!
- East Allen Township, Supervisor - Since 1/1/2000 (4 terms)
- Northampton County Council Candidate 2007
Unopposed in 2007 Primary Election! -- $0 (zero) spent on primary campaign.
Ran against McClure(D) in 2007 General Election & lost by only 91 votes! -- Less than $250 spent on general campaign.
- East Allen Township Volunteer Ambulance Corps, Emergency Medical Technician for 20 years (Retired).
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, employee - 15 years
- United States Navy Reserve, Hospital Corpsman 2nd Class - 8 years (Veteran)
- Cetronia Ambulance Corps, Inc., employee (EMT) - 24 years
- Northampton Area High School - Graduated 1987
- East Stroudsburg University & Northampton Community College - classes in Business Administration & Computer Programming
- Northampton Community College - PA Dept. of Heath Certification as an Emergency Medical Technician - 1992